Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More about Spark People

Morning,

I just wanted to let you all know on www.sparkpeople.com you can get points for tracking your nutrition and fitness and goals on their site. You even get points for reading articles and taking polls. You can then cash in these points for prizes. Sounds like fun to me. It is a fee site so there are a bunch of ad sponsors. If you can overlook those, then it is a very user friendly site to use. I am already seeing a pattern of me eating well all the way until dinner time and then I overconsume. I personally have also used the site to track my measurements and come up with mini rewards for following a plan.
For those who have joined this contest but just want to bulk up, there are fitness tracking goals under the myfitness section. I am really liking the site and all the things it offers. Please post to the blog when you have signed up so we can find each other there as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment