Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Body Fat Testing

Hi all,

I know not everyone is checking out this blog but it is the best place to post info.
If we want to be super on top of getting this contest and numbers worked out we can get hydrostatic body fat testing done. It is done in a water tank and gives you a break down of your weight and then what % is fat and muscle etc. We don't have to be that specific, but I did call a local hospital and they will do a group discount if we are interested. The discount price is 40 dollars at the start of the contest and 35 at the end. I don't want to make this expensive, but those who are interested for their own knowledge, just respond to this post and I will start setting up some times for us or a way for them to know our group and what to charge. :)
You need to bring a bathing suit and a towel to the hospital for that.

2 comments:

  1. I've done it before. Add me to the list please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too have done this a couple of times and it's a great breakdown of your body comp. I highly recommend doing this, it's worth the $40!

    ReplyDelete